With Marshmallow, your kids will develop their own smartphone usage plans, and aim to meet certain goals based on proper smartphone etiquette. With the app, the kids will earn Marshmallow points when they use the phone the right way, but will lose points if they do something wrong. When enough points are accumulated, the children can ask their parents for a gift card to use in the gift shop.
Samsung Marshmallow has the following features:
- A child can earn Marshmallow points when he uses his smartphone properly and loses the points when he does not.
- A child can set daily smartphone usage time limits himself.
- Parents can choose apps that they do not want their child to use from the apps installed on the child’s smartphone.
- Parents can set bedtime to help make sure a child has a good night’s sleep.
- Marshmallow mode allows a child to use only 8 apps. You can reduce smartphone usage in Marshmallow mode.
- In a home with Marshmallow, a day's smartphone usage status is provided. Parent and child can check daily and weekly reports for more detailed usage information.
- Marshmallow provides Badges and extra bonus Marshmallow points when a child observes smartphone usage rules.
- When a child has enough Marshmallow points, a child can ask the parent for a gift card to use in the gift shop.
Samsung Marshmallow is a Samsung exclusive and is available for the Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+, Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 edge, Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 edge/S6 edge+, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Samsung Galaxy A5/A7/A8/A9 and the Samsung Galaxy J3/J5/J7.
To install the app on any of the compatible devices, click on the sourcelink below.